aol rejects mailing lists?

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Wed Jun 20 15:14:07 2001

Hey guys,

I've noticed on one of the mailing lists that I'm running that AOL has just
started bouncing email (like literally a few minutes ago) sent to subscribers
of the list.  Email does get delivered properly when sent directly to the
subscribers.  If the mail gets delivered thru the list, it's rejected with a
550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND which is bogus.

Anyone encountered this before?  How do I get them to stop this nonsense?
Help?

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Kuhtz <ck@arch.bellsouth.net> -wk, <ck@gnu.org> -hm
Sr. Architect, Engineering & Architecture, BellSouth.net, Atlanta, GA, U.S.