Re: [OT] Lucent max tnt config

  • From: Michael J. Ignosci
  • Date: Tue Jun 19 13:19:52 2001

Does anyone have a list of "continental" ip addresses and non-continental
addresses.  I realize that ARIN and APNIC and RIPE are available to search
through but I was hoping that someone else had done the work..

Michael J. Ignosci
Senior Network Support Engineer
Ashburn CTAC
UUNET Technologies, A WorldCom Company

Voice Mail 703.886.3156
Fax 703.886.0590
Email mignosci@uu.net

Toll Free 800.900.0241 opt 2,1,1

To View Line Utilization Statistics on the web,
Please visit our Customer Care Online site at;
https://customer.uu.net/