[OT] Lucent max tnt config

  • From: Sabri Berisha
  • Date: Tue Jun 19 09:27:24 2001

Hi,

I have such a device for configuration on my desk however I'm completely
clueless on how to. Does anyone have an example configuration which I can
use? Please mail me off the list.

Thanks in advance.

--
/* Sabri Berisha CCNA,BOFH,+iO        O.O        speaking for just myself
 * Join HAL!!: www.HAL2001.org ____oOo_U_oOo____ http://www.bit.nl/~sabri