Re: standards for giving out blocks of IP addresses

  • From: Charles Scott
  • Date: Sat Jun 16 12:34:18 2001

Please note that the RFC2050 reference to 25% and 50% is for end user
address space, while the 80% refers the ISP's level of assignment of their
allocated address space. I was refering to the confusion some ISP's
exhibit in requesting %80 utilization by end users prior to additional
assignments.

Chuck