Re: Opinions about InterNAP

  • From: Andrew Barros
  • Date: Thu Jun 14 14:02:01 2001

Apparently AboveNet doesn't use the RBL in BGP form anymore.

	-ajb
On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 02:35:08PM -0400, Mitch Halmu wrote:
->
->
->On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Seth M. Kusiak wrote:
->
->> It seems that InterNAP
->> is perfect in our situation because they buy transit from multiple providers
->> and claim to not have any black holes in their network.
->>
->> I hear many great things about InterNAP and I hear the opposite as well.
->>
->> Any thoughts would GREATLY be appreciated
->
->If indeed they adhere to a "no black holes" policy, they are to be
->commended. Who would have thought this will become a strong selling
->point? Access to the whole uncensored Internet, available only from
->a few select providers...
->
->http://www.peacefire.org/stealth/group-statement.5-17-2001.html
->