Re: New list Top 10 ISPs

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Tue Jun 12 13:02:57 2001

>        Also very unclear to me how any of this
> helps folks operate their networks or is applicable
> to NANOG, unless we've become a marketing organisation
> recently...

Issues related to competition and the business environment appear to
be within NANOG's charter.

The NANOG charter has included

   "maintaining a competitive and level business environment."

since November 2000.

It seems to follow that measurements of the competitive and business
environment would be on-topic.

I understand some technologists prefer to ignore competition and
the realities of business and concentrate on ways to post HTML.