RE: /24s run amuck again

  • From: Michael Whisenant
  • Date: Sun Jun 10 13:32:06 2001

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Christian Nielsen wrote:

> Exodus does care and Exodus is working on this problem. Ever try to get
> 500 customers to renumber? :)

If all they had was 500 it would not be that hard, and yes I have worked in a
transistion of 500 customers that had to renumber. Take a few months, and a few
will leave, but are we sure that this is going to be addressed, simply by a new
owner? There could be a justification for the action, although I think that
filtering based on the RIR allocation would be an quick and easy fix... but
that is part of this thread already...