PSI, NetZero contact?

  • From: Charles Scott
  • Date: Sun Jun 10 07:48:02 2001

Can anyone point me to PSI and NetZero contacts that can follow up on a
customer abuse problem? I've been reporting abuse from this guy (Yukio -
anyone else been dealing with this nut case?) time and time again and
despite getting numerous notices back from PSI that they are "...taking
the necessary steps...", they have yet to solve the problem. NetZero also
doesn't seem to be doing anything on this.

Chuck Scott
Gaslight Media
cscott@gaslightmedia.com