RE: /24s run amuck again

  • From: Geoff Huston
  • Date: Sat Jun 09 22:51:24 2001

At 6/10/01 04:56 AM, Randy Bush wrote:

> There are lots of reasons to have some diverse /22 announcements in your
> network for example.

but if you are not paying me, what reasons are there for me to spend my
resources (route bloat) so you can engineer your traffic?
none.

Now tell me how to promulgate my TE-triggering routing advertisements precisely to the edge of my payment boundary (i.e. my upstreams, and their upstreams, and so on recursively along the upstream relationships) and no further, using today's BGP?