New mailing list: model-peer

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Fri Jun 08 00:54:50 2001

I tried sending this earlier, but I think the list server
caught it as a command.  So here goes again.

I have set up a new mailing list for discussing topics
releated to peering, and what should go into a model
peering agreement between providers.  This is partially
related to the BOF Stephan Stuart held at the last
NANOG and recent discussions on the NANOG mailing list.