Re: C&W Network

  • From: E.B. Dreger
  • Date: Thu Jun 07 21:32:37 2001

> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:09:34 -0500
> From: Moe Allen <moe@vidnet.net>

[ snip ]

> After what has occurred this week, it really makes you worry.  What is
> C&W up to?  And is this going to be good for my business?  Or, we're
> going to get the shaft, as the song goes.  Anyone else heard anything
> about this New and Improved, faster network that C&W is telling us
> about?

IIRC, a year or so ago, the "old" network meant what the former MCI.Net
backbone; the "new" was what they were building.

*shrug*

That's about all the more that I know.

Eddy

Brotsman & Dreger, Inc.
EverQuick Internet Division

Phone: +1 (316) 794-8922 Wichita/(Inter)national
Phone: +1 (785) 865-5885 Lawrence