RE: A little assist please..

  • From: Mark Radabaugh - Amplex
  • Date: Mon Jun 04 14:46:32 2001

I'm going to give my public 'atta-boy' to Sprint for provisioning our
last T1 correctly and on time.  In addition they were able to save our
butt by making changes to their BGP filters in about 15 minutes while we
were kept waiting for hours with our other provider (who didn't make
your list - good).

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex
(419) 833-3635