RE: 95th Percentile = Lame

  • From: Joe Blanchard
  • Date: Mon Jun 04 00:20:34 2001

Title: RE: 95th Percentile = Lame

Hmmm..

In reading this thread. Does this mean that if I send an 0xFFFF bit pattern to a network versus a 0x0000 pattern I'd be charged more for the energy consumption since all the 1's are high and consume more elecetric, and is there a larger charge for CA given the electric issues there?

lol
Well just had to throw that in since some of these comments are a bit far fetched....
just my 2Ęs
Happy Monday all.
-Joe Blanchard