Re: A moment of silence.

  • From: Simon Lockhart
  • Date: Sun Jun 03 16:44:39 2001

>Since you brought it up......I have been to Abovenet's facility at 8100
>Boone.  Is it empty or what?

I was last there about 6 months ago. The bits I saw were full (in fact, I
had to fight with Abovenet to get a single rack!).

I believe that many colos are feeling the pressure from the .com collapse
(in London, I know of colo providers who suddenly have multiple 10k sq ft
suites available).

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart                       |   Tel: +44 (0)1737 839676
Internet Engineering Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1737 839516