Re: A moment of silence.

  • From: Simon Lockhart
  • Date: Sun Jun 03 16:30:04 2001

>> >It appears that MFS finally went and did it, and the mae-east we
>> >all came to know and love has finally been turned off.  Please bow
>> >your heads for a moment of silence.

I've had a private reply to say that someone's MAE-E FDDI connection is
still up.

I've also heard of connections going down earlier this week.

Could Worldcom be doing a phased shutdown? (Presumably this would be
obvious to anyone  who still has a live FDDI connection)

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart                       |   Tel: +44 (0)1737 839676
Internet Engineering Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1737 839516