Re: A moment of silence.

  • From: Richard A. Steenbergen
  • Date: Sun Jun 03 16:11:08 2001

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 08:48:27PM +0100, Simon Lockhart wrote:

> >It appears that MFS finally went and did it, and the mae-east we
> >all came to know and love has finally been turned off.  Please bow
> >your heads for a moment of silence.
>
> So what is everyone going to do instead?
>
> Join MAE-East-ATM?
>
> Join PAIX-VA?
>
> Join ISPCondo? (Abovenet's NAP in 8100 Boone)

WorldCom wants you to move to MAE-East-ATM, eventually moving everyone to
their new facility in Ashburn VA.

I think/hope most people will just move to PAIX-VA or Equinix-VA, or both.

I tried to think of a good parody of American Pie for this occation, but I
didn't want to stretch FDDI to end in a long-I, so I'm just gonna go with:
Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is Dead. Now if only they'd kill off ATM too.

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras