OT financial analysis of telecom sector and debt

  • From: Jerry Scharf
  • Date: Sat Mar 31 23:09:18 2001

For those who aren't interested in how money affects our business, you can hit
D now. You certainly can't configure your router with this information.

For those who would be interested in reading a financial analysts's view of
telecom and the issues related to debt, I would recommend you check out
http://www.thestreet.com/markets/marketfeatures/1359535.html. I found it very
thought provoking and not the normal tunes I hear.

This is not something to discuss on NANOG, but I thought it may forshadow
serious operational issues if the analysis holds true.

jerry