Input..

  • From: Matt Levine
  • Date: Fri Mar 30 15:11:06 2001

        I'm looking at putting together a site to track, report and notify
about network maintenance/outages/issues.  The goal is to provide a single
source of information to help diagnose and track down problems, and will
probably include some strategically placed trace gateways.  If anybody has
any input, I'd appreciate an off-list reply..

Regards,
Matt

--
Matt Levine <matt@deliver3.com>
"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.