Re: OUTAGE: network shutdown

  • From: Brian Wallingford
  • Date: Fri Mar 30 13:05:15 2001

We lost all NP end-user connectivity from coast to coast yesterday.  It
appears that NP-to-ILEC trunking was cut off, though I don't have
confirmation on that.  In any event, the outages (from our vantage
point) were staggered to occur at the end of the business day in each
timezone, which was rather considerate, considering the circumstances.

-brian