RE: Clear Channel on a T1

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Thu Mar 22 15:11:00 2001

Hmm, interesting.  According to folks here, there's no difference in price as
far as tariff is concerned..  Different USOC codes, though.  As far as I know,
nobody here makes a difference in port cost for DS1 based on channel config,
in fact, you'd
probably get a 'are you sure you want that?!' from whoever is selling the
service to you if it is for an Internet service.

Weird.  Oh well.

--
Christian Kuhtz <ck@arch.bellsouth.net> -wk, <ck@gnu.org> -hm
BellSouth Internet Services, Atlanta, GA, U.S.