Re: Clear Channel on a T1

  • From: Jason A. Mills
  • Date: Thu Mar 22 13:47:27 2001

I came across this, figured I'd post rather than just reply privately,
since others might be curious:

  <http://www.dcbnet.com/notes/9611t1.html>

-J

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001 CARL.P.HIRSCH@sargentlundy.com wrote:

> Can anybody give me some info on what exactly "Clear Channel" means in
> relation to a DS1 circut?
>
> My gut tells me that it's only relevant with voice Ts...
>
> thanks,
> -carl hirsch

             Jason A. Mills            phyxis@rottweiler.org
    "We all live in a house on fire, no fire department to call, no way
out, just the upstairs window to look out of while the fire burns the
house down with us trapped, locked inside it." -- Tennessee Williams