Re: using ARIN assigned address in Asia

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Thu Mar 22 11:36:54 2001

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 05:06:57AM -0500, Chris Gibiault had this to say:
> OR ...
>

> 	You could always be sure and connect to the same "backbone" provider in
> each location. then said provider can aggregate the two /20's to a /19. If

assuming, of course, that your 'backbone' NSP has connectivity in both N
America and Asia.

--
Scott Francis           scott@   [work:] v i r t u a l i s . c o m
Systems Analyst     darkuncle@   [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t