EP.net Issues

  • From: Joe Wood
  • Date: Wed Mar 21 14:51:31 2001

Hello (Hopefully to someone at ISI).

	I have been having issues reaching EP.net for a while; Your
border serving your BBNcircuit is reporting address unreachable for
198.32.4.0/24. Since I cannot see your annoucements through PBI, I have
no other path into ISI.

	Are you currently having issues with your IGP? Or is there a
reason why BBN customers cannot reach EP.net?

Thanks Ahead for Fixing this,

Joe

---
Joe Wood                        Flying Crocodile, Inc.
Senior Network Engineer         Network Operations
<joew@flyingcroc.net>           2001 Sixth Avenue, Suite 3302
206.269.0190                    Seattle WA 98121