Re: AOL holes again.

  • From: James M. Shuler III
  • Date: Tue Mar 20 18:21:46 2001

I hate to say it, because I (*&*$^&% AOL, but I have users traveling to
spain and tokyo and other far reaches of the globe. They can always get a
POP to dial up when using an AOL account. We have yet to go to a city where
they cannot get on the net with their same $20 a month account  No special
instructions, no need to check first.

James