AOL holes again.

  • From: Alan Clegg
  • Date: Tue Mar 20 12:49:58 2001

I run mailinglists.org a non-profitable mailing list server.  Several people
have complained to me over the last few days about people on various lists
not getting mail.  The only common thread was that the users were on AOL.

Contacting AOL did no good, as it was always a "problem with the list server".

Well, it turns out that it is a problem with AOL that NANOG folks might
be interested in:

	http://www.msnbc.com/news/546689.asp?0nm=C14R&cp1=1

Now, since AOL told everyone that *MY* service was faulty, what can I do?

*SIGH*

AlanC
--
perl -le '$_="6110>374086;2064208213:90<307;55";tr[0->][ LEOR\!AUBGNSTY];print'

	abc@bsdi.com