Looking for Brooks Fiber contact

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Sun Mar 18 03:56:39 2001

The info in both whois.radb.net and whois.networksolutions.com results in a dead end. The NOC list at http://puck.nether.net/netops/nocs.cgi doesn't list Brooks Fiber either. Please send me some contact info at Brooks.

Thanks,
Hank

<hostmaster@BFP.NET>: Name service error for domain 209.160.3.4.BFP.NET: Host
found but no data record of requested type

<rtarbert@bfp.net>: Name service error for domain 209.160.3.4.BFP.NET: Host
found but no data record of requested type