Re: Statements against new.net?

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Wed Mar 14 08:25:33 2001

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Randy Bush wrote:

You won't find the owners of new.net or their ilk using exclusively names
like new-domains.shop since they know only a small segment will see them.
They will use the standard old names like .com and .net so 100% of the
Internet can contact them.  Food for thought for all the sites buying
these new domain names.

-Hank