RE: Sprint Problem

  • From: Ukyo Kuonji
  • Date: Thu Mar 08 15:36:22 2001

I'm not a customer of sprint, but I have an account on an ISP that is majorly downstream of Sprint. They were told that there was network problems between Houston and Ft Worth between 1700 and 0230. I know that is was a major problem as I notices that not only did it isolate this particular ISP, but it did several other Texas customers of Sprint. From my SBC account I could get anywhere connected to C&W and UUNET, but Sprint was like a black hole. Or at least close enough to seriously bend the light...

Just wondering if anyone here had heard anything about it.