Re: [NANOG] Re: new.net: yet another dns namespace overlay play

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Wed Mar 07 23:52:18 2001

Pete Bowden wrote:

> Maybe we can register .com.sucks, and then modify our resolver search paths
> to search ".sucks" ...  hmmm...

Anyone see any reason why a couple of us couldn't set ourselves up as
authoritative for the .sucks TLD? I doubt ICANN or any other organization is
going to want it as a gTLD. :)

--
Steven J. Sobol/CTO/JustThe.net LLC | sjsobol@NorthShoreTechnologies.net
SAY IT LOUD: I'M GEEK AND I'M PROUD! | 888.480.4NET (4638) 216.619.2NET (2638)