PSI free peering

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Fri Mar 02 10:47:21 2001

Has anyone actually successfully taken advantage of this offer recently?
I started looking into it about 2 months ago.  Did the NDA over a month
ago.  The account rep assigned to me was going to see which of their POPs
was closest to one of our POPs and get back to me in a few days.

He never did get back to me and I've been leaving him voice mail every few
days for the past month.  He never answers his phone and has not returned
my calls.  When I tried to go around him and get a different account rep,
I was told nobody else could touch the account for 60 days since it was
"his account".

Is this the normal routine with PSI, or did I just get the rep from hell?

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |