Re: Next NANOG

  • From: Aaron Campbell
  • Date: Wed Feb 28 16:10:09 2001

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 02:47:44PM -0500, John Butler wrote:

> That's the best idea I've heard yet. Eventually, it would be cool to have
> one up in Nova Scotia, although something tells me circuits might be
> expensive up there. I seem to recall a college up there has degree programs
> in network engineering...

Being from Nova Scotia (now in Michigan), I can tell you there is a
Masters of Engineering in Internetworking programme offered in Halifax
at Dalhousie University (where I graduated). Also, Cisco has one of
their CCIE Labs there.

See http://www.dal.ca/internetworking.

---
Aaron Campbell <aaron@arbor.net>