Re: reverse Traceroute

  • From: Adrian Chadd
  • Date: Wed Feb 28 04:41:13 2001

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001, mdevney@teamsphere.com wrote:

> And I have a feeling lots of people have the same problems I do with
> letting someone else make money off my resources.

Hah. That happens every day.

You should probably replace that with "I have problems with letting
someone else make money off a resource which I'm not also making
money off directly."

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd		"The fact you can download a 100 megabyte file
<adrian@creative.net.au>  from half way around the world should be viewed