Re: Warning: Cisco RW community backdoor.

  • From: Jason Slagle
  • Date: Mon Feb 26 22:11:40 2001

Interesting enough, I tried this on a dozen routers and not a peep out of
one.  All running new 12.0 or 12.1.

Jason

---
Jason Slagle - CCNA - CCDA
Network Administrator - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio
- raistlin@tacorp.net - jslagle@toledolink.com - WHOIS JS10172
\ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  . If dreams are like movies then memories
 X  - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .   are films about ghosts..
/ \ - NO Word docs in e-mail .     - Adam Duritz - Counting Crows