Re: Update for noc .nl problem..

  • From: Shawn McMahon
  • Date: Mon Feb 26 18:56:29 2001

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 09:02:46PM -0800, Ben Browning wrote:

> The only possible reason you could want names, or account names, or
> addresses, or copies of my logs, etc would be to initiate civil or criminal
> proceedings, in which case the subpoena should be a piece of cake.

Wow; despite the lengthy discussion in which I've posted at least two
messages talking about another possible reason, you've gotten this far
in the thread without realizing there was more than one possible reason?

This reminds me of the old joke about how you tell something to a blonde
with two black eyes.  I've already tried to tell you twice, a third time
would just waste my time and annoy the pig.