RE: IXs

  • From: Akio Sugeno
  • Date: Sun Feb 25 23:12:45 2001

At PM 12:31 02/25/01, Daniel Golding wrote:

MAE-LA has never been very hot. Same with NYIIX.
Currently we have about 40 members and the peak traffic
is approx. 320Mbps.

Entering 2001, our growth rate jumped to 3-5 member/mo.
We've got 5 members in January and 3-5 member are
currently under contract including fairy large ISPs.

--akio

Akio Sugeno
Chairman of NYIIX/LAIIX/6IIX
Voice: 718-355-2509, Fax: 718-355-2517