Re: Choosing a Service/Hosting Provider

  • From: Kevin Facinelli
  • Date: Fri Feb 23 15:14:51 2001

Eric,

You can find a good deal of resources to answer this
question at www.colosource.com.  The site has a
white-paper section the digs into many of the issues
that revolve around selection of appropriate
organizations.  You can also find a checklist for use
during evaluation.

Good luck,

Kevin Facinelli
www.crystalpc.com

--- Eric Gauthier <eric@roxanne.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm pretty sure that this question has been picked
> to death on
> this list, but I couldn't find a good thread in the
> nanog archives.
> If there is one in there, can someone drop me a
> pointer off-list?
>
> Anyways, here is my question:  What should people
> look for when choosing
> a service or hosting provider?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Eric