Re: Beer and Gear surprise

  • From: Howard C. Berkowitz
  • Date: Fri Feb 23 11:42:42 2001

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 08:28:30AM -0800, abha wrote:
 *sigh* i apologize in advance for this message as i really didn't want to
 get involved in this thread... i think it is a silly one.  how pathetic
 are we if the only thing we can discuss is whether or not we get free
 t-shirts?  don't we all have networks to run?  :)  anyway...
do you really want to imagine folks from NANOG 21 operating their
networks topless?  it might even be a good idea for the vendors to
give out pants. :-)

SOCKS proxies would certainly be on-topic.

--
Sam Thomas
Geek Mercenary