Re: Beer and Gear (Last one by me)

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Thu Feb 22 14:06:13 2001

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Ukyo Kuonji wrote:

> There is nothing in the Charter that states that I am out of line, nor  does
> it specify a method of removing me from the list.

What was that about not being interested in politics?

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access