Beer and Gear (Last one by me)

  • From: Ukyo Kuonji
  • Date: Thu Feb 22 12:18:06 2001

There is nothing in the Charter that states that I am out of line, nor does it specify a method of removing me from the list.

I am not going to continue to carry this any farther, I just want to be certain that the membership knows what is going on. If the membership chooses to be sheep, that's fine. I will leave that alone.

Since the Charter does not specify any procedure to modify the operation of NANOG, any action to do so, unless supported by the membership would be handled by the US courts. I am not willing to take that action, nor do I think it needs to be taken.

If the membership chooses my proposed option #3, then that's good enough for me.

UK

PS, Don't insult me by trying to apply filters. I'd just find another way to get through if I wanted to, which I don't.

</asshole>

---
Opinions in this email are the personal opinions of the author and are not associated with author's employer. This email account is a not the regular email account of the author and is being used for the protection of the employer.

On Feb 22 Danny Wrote:

Oh, you don't want to play politics but you're certain we need more
politics.

Actually, you know, perhaps that would be good. Then the membership
could vote to tell you that you've been heard, now it's time to shut
up.

-danny