Re: Network for Sale

  • From: Jay
  • Date: Mon Feb 19 15:52:11 2001

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Majdi S. Abbas wrote:

> 	Particularly amusing is:
>
> 	http://www.opnix.net/whatwedo/performance.shtml

If you have any questions about our route intelligence technologies (the
above link talks about that a bit) or how it relates-to /
interoperates-with BGP4, please feel free to ask me. I'd be happy to
answer any questions. :)

--
~Jay

.. Jay Jacobson           Chief Executive Officer ..
.. Opnix, Inc.                   http://opnix.com ..
..        Innovating Internet Intelligence        ..