Re: T3 Latency

  • From: Charles Scott
  • Date: Sat Feb 17 11:49:11 2001

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Nipper, Arnold wrote:

> Chuck,
>
> should read 130mi/msec I guess. Which would end up with ~7msec per
> 1000miles.
>
> Arnold

Arnold:
  Yep, that's about what I figured, which means that we're seeing
something like 3000 miles of fiber, or somewhat less depending on the
latency of any interconnecting equipment. Funny for a path that's about
300 miles line of site and perhaps 500-600 they way I think they have it
running.

Chuck