Re: Systemic problems at Verizon

  • From: John R Levine
  • Date: Fri Feb 16 13:23:43 2001

> > johnl@iecc.com, Village Trustee and Sewer Commissioner
>
> Surely you, of all people ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ could provide
> some pretty secure fiber rights of way? ;-)

Indeed I could.  Unfortunately, I have a two-headed phone company that
owns one telco here in Trumansburg and one about half an hour away in
Phelps.  The backhoe attack was near Phelps, probably along the Thruway in
Clifton Springs.

I can understand the cut, but I have trouble understanding why it took 12
hours to fix.

Regards,
Finger for PGP key, f'print = 3A 5B D0 3F D9 A0 6A A4  2D AC 1E 9E A6 36 A3 47