Re: Systemic problems at Verizon

  • From: John R. Levine
  • Date: Fri Feb 16 12:53:50 2001
  • Newsgroups: iecc.lists.nanog

>Are things as bad in Verizon country as they got in Ameritech country?

They're working on it.  Earlier this week, they had a cable cut east
of Rochester that not only took out my ISP for 12 hours, it also cut
all the tandem trunks to the small ILEC that owns my ISP so the telco
was cut off, too.  We were not pleased.

--
John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 387 6869
johnl@iecc.com, Village Trustee and Sewer Commissioner, http://iecc.com/johnl,