Re: NANOG

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Thu Feb 15 08:38:14 2001

Apologies......wrong list folks.

-M

At 08:21 AM 2/15/2001 -0500, Martin Hannigan wrote:

Well, I hate to do it, but there's no way in hell I can go.

Turns out I picked up a HUGE HUGE client thanks to Pam Frailey
and the XMAS party.

Speaking of that, who wants to start the pool whether I can have an OC-12 up
and running and pushing 400mbps of juice in 6 weeks?

Joe Provo can't join he may have inside data!

-M

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan                    hannigan@fugawi.net
Fugawi Networks                    Engineering

Regards,