Re: Billing systems

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Fri Feb 09 22:24:12 2001

On 02/09/01, Robbie Harrell <robbie.harrell@callisma.com> wrote:

> I would like to know what vendors play in this space and pro's and con's of
> any vendors you out there in the industry may have evaluated.  Sample RFP's
> would be extremely helpful but I know that is a stretch.  At a minimum,
> vendor names would be great.  Thanks in advance!!!

	You'll find a lot of this in Freeside, which may well still
	be the world's only open source ISP billing software.

	http://www.sisd.com/freeside/ has info.

	But yeah, like others said, there are better lists for this.

--
J.D. Falk                   "The Internet isn't just a publishing medium or a
Product Manager                     medium for commerce, it's a social medium."