Re: Billing systems

  • From: mike harrison
  • Date: Fri Feb 09 07:26:33 2001

isp-ceo@isp-ceo.com is a great list for this kind of stuff,
other lists are also relevant at www.isp-lists.com

BTW: We rolled our own, using PERL and Sybase (11.0.3 for Linux),
It doesn't do bandwidth accounting (yet) or Spanish (probably never).
It's not hard, and I really think that the capabilities of such systems
are crucial to what an internet provider does and how they do it. Hence
our approach. My apologies for being a little off-topic for Nanog.
--Mike--