Re: Managing task lists

  • From: SMcGrath
  • Date: Wed Feb 07 18:22:29 2001

---------------------- Forwarded by Scott
McGrath/InformationSystems/Hazen/DHHS on 02/07/2001 06:18 PM
---------------------------

Scott McGrath
02/07/2001 06:17 PM

To:   "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk@mail-abuse.org>
cc:

Subject:  Re: Managing task lists  (Document link: Scott McGrath)

We used Remedy to manage trouble reporting and follow up until we went with
a system which was developed specifically to meet our staff and user needs.

Scott

"J.D. Falk" <jdfalk@mail-abuse.org>@merit.edu on 02/07/2001 06:05:25 PM

Sent by:  owner-nanog@merit.edu