Re: Managing task lists

  • From: lucifer
  • Date: Wed Feb 07 17:58:15 2001

James S. Smith wrote:

> What sort of software do people use to manage various tasks?  Something
> like a helpdesk or ticketing system, where users can report problems, etc.

WebRT, though it's really only suited to a rather small setup unless you
tweak it by hand some (we're mostly using it to track software development
bug reports, as opposed to task management).

Speaking of, and not for, my employer (the .sig is personal)
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://www.lightbearer.com/~lucifer