Re: Preferential notice of new versions

  • From: Joe Rhett
  • Date: Sun Feb 04 18:14:42 2001

> Is ISC stating that Nominum, Inc. customers will receive up to the minute
> security updates?  IE, is Nominum to ISC-Bind what sendmail.com, inc. is
> to The Sendmail Consortium?  If so, OK.  But, I'm taking it as Nominum
> offers support services, similar to what Harker Systems, and others, does
> for sendmail.

There are enterprise support contracts available for purchase. I don't know
if they've shifted them into Nominum or not, but they are referenced in
multiple places.

And yes, it is my impression that Nominum intends to be BIND, Inc. but I'm
not associated with them and that is only my impression.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
JRhett@ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/