RE: Reasons why BIND isn't being upgraded

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Sat Feb 03 22:42:01 2001

The catagory "OS vendors" may be a canard. MHSC is a Caldera VAR, but we
also have live servers and so do our clients. We had already deployed
BIND-8.2.3 before Caldera even made it available. That channel takes too
long. I'm not a direct Sun customer, but I'll wager that Sun has yet to make
it available to their customers. The same goes for HP and IBM.